YEOVIL’S ONLY NON-CONTRACT GYM
TRY US OUT COMPLETELY
FULL MEMBERSHIP JUST £30 / MONTH
The UK government has now allowed indoor gyms in the UK to open from Saturday 25th July 2020, based on a set of strict COVID-19 social distancing guidelines.
Fitness Yeovil, in the interests of the health of our staff, members and the wider community, are pleased to be able to offer pre-bookable 50-minute training slots, within reduced hours of 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING RULES REGARDING BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- IMPORTANT! PLEASE DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MEMBER PROFILE ON OUR SYSTEM PRIOR TO MARCH 21ST – EMAIL US IF YOU ARE UNSURE AS YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE GYM, REGARDLESS IF YOU BOOK AND PAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
- We will be operating at the reduced hours of 8am to 8pm 7 days a week.
- You will only be able to enter the gym with a pre-booked appointment and a valid member record at Fitness Yeovil, without exceptions.
- Sessions can ONLY be booked by existing members. (A member who has previously trained at Fitness Yeovil and has a customer record on our system. Your ability to book on our third-party booking system, does not mean you will train, if you have never been a member with us. If this is the case you will be refused entry on arrival. As per government rules, we will not be accepting any new membership signups.
- £2.50 per 50-minute session, payable at time of booking
Due to the limited space in the gym, the limited availability of slots, and therefore the limited frequency in which you may be able to train, we will not be restarting any direct debit plans whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place.
- Existing cash memberships purchased before lockdown will remain frozen until restrictions are lifted, whether your cash membership was one week, one month, or 3 / 6 / 12 month membership.
- There will be a maximum of 30 slots per hour available, bookable in advance, and you must arrive on the time chosen. You MUST leave the gym at ten minutes to the following hour when asked to do so, via the rear fire exit. If you are late / delayed in arriving to your session, you will still be required to leave 10 minutes to the following hour.
- The front car park will not be available for parking, and a customer queuing system will be in place.
- You must arrive and leave in the same clothes. There will be no shower or changing facilities available.
- The water fountain will not be in use and therefore you must bring adequate water with you to consume during your session.
- Certain equipment in the gym will be closed, in order to achieve a 2 metre safety distance, and you must maintain this minimum distance from other members at all times. (Staff reserve the right to ask anyone who is not adhering to this, to leave the gym.
- Our staff will be increasing an already vigorous cleaning schedule; however, we insist that you utilise cleaning products within the gym to clean equipment after you use it.
When you go to book your appointment, the third-party booking software we are using will ask you to either log in, or create an account. This software has nothing to do with any Fitness Yeovil login details you might have, and you will need to create a login, in order to book your time slot.
Why Fitness Yeovil?
We have created a gym environment like you've never seen before. Stacked with the very latest weights, cardio and functional equipment, fully-airconditioned, free WIFI and expert staff on hand. We're incredibly proud of the end result and we look forward to welcoming beginners and experienced gym-goers alike!
- 5,000 Square feet of fully air-conditioned gym space.
- Wide range of great-value NON-CONTRACT membership options.
- Full range of the latest TV-enabled cardio machines.
- Huge selection of machine-weights and free weights.
- State-of-the-art equipment from the likes Rogue, Primal Strength and Escape.
- Free WIFI throughout.
- Separate male / female changing areas, which individual showers and lockers.
- Fully-stocked supplements shop.
- Off-road parking.
Constant Gym Temperature
WELCOME TO FITNESS YEOVIL
Whatever your level of Fitness, our amazing custom-built gym facility here in Yeovil is designed to get the most out of your training. You’ll be surrounded by inspiring members, all enjoying a wide variety of equipment and programmes designed to help them, and help you reach your fitness goals.
Questions or Comments?
If you've got any questions or comments feel free to contact us any time and we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.